- Filter element series
- Filter series
- Ceramic membrane tube
- Sintering filter element series
Henan Yongxin Technology Co., Ltd.
Address：Yudong Industrial Zone, Xinxiang City, Henan Province, China
Home > News
detailed description of the installation, maintenance and application scope of precision filter
The core component of precision filter is the filter element, which belongs to the easily damaged parts and needs special protection. Precision filters work for a long time, will intercept a certain amount of impurities, which will reduce the working rate, so it is necessary to wash frequently, at the same time, to clean the filter element. In the process of cleaning, special attention should be paid to the cleaning of the filter element, so as not to deform or damage, otherwise the filtering accuracy will be reduced and the production requirements will not be met. If the filter element is found to be deformed or damaged, it must be replaced immediately. Some precision filter elements can not be used repeatedly, such as bag filter, polypropylene filter, etc.
(1) Technical parameters of precision filters
1. Import and export path
In principle, the inlet and outlet diameter of the filter should not be less than the matching pump inlet diameter, generally consistent with the inlet pipe intersection diameter.
2. Nominal pressure
The pressure level of the filter is determined according to the maximum pressure that may occur in the filter pipeline.
3. Selection of Number of Holes
The particle size of the impurities to be intercepted is mainly considered, depending on the technological requirements of the medium process. Various sizes of wire mesh can be intercepted. Look up the "filter mesh specifications" in the table below.
4, filter material
The material of the filter is generally the same as that of the process pipeline connected. For different service conditions, filters made of cast iron, carbon steel, low alloy steel or stainless steel can be selected.
5. Calculation of resistance loss of filter
The pressure loss of water filter is 0.52-1.2 kPa under the normal rated flow rate.
(2) Scope of application of precision filters
Precision filters are widely used in petrochemical industry, natural gas, paint, ink, medicine, bioengineering, automobile manufacturing, electronics, electroplating, food, beverage and other fields. They are ideal equipment for filtering, clarifying and purifying all kinds of liquids.
Petrochemical and chemical industries: hydrogen peroxide, resin, lubricating oil, polymer, viscose, aviation coal and various oils, catalysts, chemical fiber manufacturing process of various fluid purification, separation and recovery of chemical intermediates and chemical products;
Petroleum and natural gas industry: CNG filtration in gas filling station, amine desulfurization and dehydration agent filtration, separation and purification of natural gas and refinery, oil field water injection, workover, acidified liquid filtration;
Paint, paint, ink industry: latex paint, paint raw materials and solvent filtration, printing ink, printing ink and additives;
Pharmaceutical and Bioengineering industries: infusion (LVP and SVP) pharmaceutical water, plasma and serum of biological products, various pharmaceutical intermediates, pharmaceutical raw materials, solvent filtration, CIP filtration, fermentation tank air intake and tail gas sterilization filtration;
Automobile manufacturing industry: electrophoretic paint, topcoat, ultrafiltration water, pretreatment fluid, vehicle spray water, engine crankshaft manufacturing coolant, industrial gas for spray paint and gas purification of spray paint room;
(3) Precision filter installation matters needing attention
1. The filters are grouped according to the principle of "first rough then fine", and the order can not be reversed.
2. The actual compressed air flow, pressure and temperature through the filter should not exceed the specified value of the nameplate.
3. Attention should be paid to the location of inlet and outlet of the filter when installing.
4. The installation of the filter should be vertical. Leave a certain height off the ground, easy to change the filter element.
5. When one of the following situations occurs, the filter element shall be replaced:
A. The effect of the filter is obviously deteriorated.
B. Pressure differential value is more than 0.07 MPa; (Note: initial pressure drop of filter element is less than 0.015 Mpa);
C. Time limit: FC, FT and FA are 8000 h and FH are 2000 H.
6. Filters without automatic drains should be regularly opened to remove water from the filter shell. Usually every class is no less than 1-2 times;
7. The inlet temperature of the filter does not exceed 66 C.